In those years when I was a joss paper maker?

What is a joss paper  maker?

Papermakers are craftsmen who specialize in making paper money, heaven money, and some strange stories will happen to them.

what is ancestor money

Chapter 2
The master quickly tied up a simple white paper man, took out two more yellow symbols, one sticked to the white paper man's back, the other lighted it, and stuffed it directly into the mouth of Hu's parents.

Hu Jiazi became stiff, and the master quickly pressed the paper man to his mouth.

It's strange to say that his body quickly slumped down as if he was discouraged, but the white man was swollen all over, and he didn't know that he thought there was a balloon in it.

The master pressed the paper man on the kang and said to the Hu family: "Get the shoes that your old lady wore when she was alive!"

When the Hu family's daughter-in-law heard it, she hurriedly pulled out a pair of cloth shoes from under the table.

The master took the cloth shoes, grabbed the paper man, and went outside the house. We hid in the house and took a peek.

I saw him throw the paper man on the ground, holding the cloth shoes round and pumping upwards, and cursing at the same time: "You dead old woman, say you still don't listen? Let you look for it! Let you look for it! Can't find it yet! Did you find it? Did he kill you..."

What's even stranger is that the white paper man actually wailed horribly, and within a short while, he heard a crying voice: "No more! No more! Please don't fight..."

The paper man shrivelled at a speed visible to the naked eye. The master sweated profusely, turned on the stove and sent the shrivel paper man in.

Then he sealed the seal with both hands and said: "The imperial commander Zaojun ordered, send the soul of Hu Chen's family to the Yinsi quickly, and the magical soldiers are as fast as a law."

The furnace door slammed shut, and the paper man inside quickly ignited.

The master was relieved, his body shook as if he was about to fall.

I hurriedly supported him and found a stool for him to sit down.

The master gasped for a long time before saying to them, "Who told you to be buried today? Didn't you say that the old lady is too old this year, and the ground will be broken a day later?"

At this time, Mr. Hu's son also woke up, and he said weakly: "We have been buried for three days here, and the dead are stopped at home, are they afraid of bad luck..."

After hearing this, the master sneered: "You can do whatever you want, Xiao Feng, let's go."

The family also heard that the master was angry, and hurriedly chased it out, both intriguing and compensating.

The master has always been cold outside and hot inside. Seeing that they admit their mistakes and have a sincere attitude and lose their anger, they taught them how to avoid disasters. Let the eldest son and the older section wear scarlet, hurry to the east to hide. The farther the better, they can't go home for three years.

After finishing the business here, it happened that Uncle Feng, the owner of the shroud shop, was there.

The master said that today’s affairs were very dangerous, and I was shocked by finding a place. Once we discussed it, we went to the tavern next to us and had a meal.

After a few glasses of wine, I told them what happened during the day.

When the paper man’s eyes didn’t know who had been ordered, their faces changed.

Later, when I heard my "God Operation", the master was almost choked to death by liquor.

"Burned?" The master pressed his chest, his hands trembling in anger, and pointed at me and cursed, "Sooner or later I will be angry with you, little beast! Call the old guy!"

I am blinded, isn't it all settled? I hurriedly called the old man, but no one answered.

The master's face became very ugly, and he asked Feng Shu to call the family, only to learn that the eldest son of the family was dead!

Uncle Feng hung up the phone, and the master took my hand directly, rolled up my sleeves, and pinched a few crosses on it.

When he pinched his wrist, a black spot suddenly appeared under the cross mark.

"Pack up, prepare to die." The master lit a cigarette and said coldly at me.

I felt a little bit in my heart: "Master, don't scare me, I'm timid..."

Uncle Feng next to me looked at me worriedly: "Your master is not joking. This is called Suo Hun Yin. You were named by Hades. I'm afraid I won't survive tonight."

Uncle Feng's words made me feel like falling into an ice cellar, and almost didn't cry out in a hurry: "What should I do? I haven't lived enough yet!"

"What to do? What do you say to do your own evil?" The master sighed: "Originally, the paper man puts his eyes on the eyes and attracts the lone soul to possess his body. It only needs to be consecrated for three days, and a few more coins will be burned together, so that the three lonely people will be burned together. The soul accompanied the old lady to play mahjong and it was all right."

"that……"

"Then what? It's too late! The three lonely souls have been burned out, the old lady is looking for someone to push the tank, the first is the eldest son, the second is the old man, and the third is you!"

The master's words almost scared me to pee. I was crying and begging. On the surface, the master had nothing to do with me, but I was still facing my only apprentice, and after discussing with Uncle Feng for a long time, I racked my brains to come up with a solution.

We hurried back to the shop, the master cut a lock of my hair, told me to hide in the back room, and sealed the doors and windows with black cloth and yellow symbols.

He and Uncle Feng tied up a dozen white paper figures, and started the practice again, wrapping my hair in a dozen yellow symbols and stuffing them into the paper figures.

After being busy with this, Master and Uncle Feng went out of the house and told me before leaving, no matter what I heard, remember not to open the door, and I could not agree to it, and it would be all right after dawn.

I was hiding in the dark room alone, and my heart was straight. What was terrible was that the master required no light at all, and I couldn't even play with my mobile phone.

I was afraid for a while and got a little sleepy again. When I was in a daze, I suddenly felt a bit cold in the room. It seemed that someone was blowing air-conditioning into my neck from behind!

I woke up in an instant, only to feel that my hairs were erected.

The sound of Xixisuosuo began to appear in the silent room, smashing, as if someone was going through something.

"Bu Feng!"

The sudden sound made me subconsciously want to agree, and hurriedly covered my mouth and swallowed it back.

"The dead boy slept soundly."

It's the old voice! I covered my ears, but found that I couldn't stop it at all, the voice sounded like a sound in my head.

Immediately afterwards, there was a sound like a broken silk, and even with the strands of hair, he was destroying the paper people outside.

"Has that kid's soul hooked out?"

It was the voice of the patriarch, he really died.

The old section hesitated and couldn't say it. At this time, another voice spoke.

"Useless waste! Boy, where are you? Let grandma look at you, hehehehe..."

The old lady's laughter was sharp and harsh, like the sound of a chalk inadvertently drawn on a blackboard. Just listening to her was a kind of torture.

Immediately afterwards, the sound of more paper people being devastated came over, and the sound became louder and louder, accompanied by stern laughter, which made people fall into hell.

Gradually, all the noises disappeared, and I was overjoyed, thinking that they were all gone at dawn.

Suddenly, a gloomy voice appeared in front of him: "It turned out to be here!"

I was so frightened that I wailed and ran forward rolling and crawling. I didn't know what I had hit, and suddenly knocked me to the ground.

There was a door-knocking sound outside, and I hurriedly turned on the light of my phone and took a photo.

boom! The door was knocked open, and a yin wind blew in with the pieces of the paper man.

A rickety black shadow slowly floated in front of me: "Dead boy, let grandma be easy to find!"