In those years when I was a joss paper maker?

What is a joss paper joss paper maker?

Papermakers are craftsmen who specialize in making paper money, heaven money, and some strange stories will happen to them.

What is ancestor money?

Chapter 1 Paper Man Finishing Eyes
My name is Bu Feng, 21 years old, and I am now discussing life with my master.

When the master was young, he carried the coffin and spent several years with a Feng Shui master.

Later, I worked as a paper tie master in the shroud shop in the town.

The paper tie masters of other people's homes only care about paper tie people, paper horses, cranes attending children, house sedan chairs and so on.

He not only knows these things, but he knows how to ask people to come to see feng shui, do things, find people and find things.

Once, the master went out to help people "see things", and I practiced the paper man in the store.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, there was a call. It was the old man carrying the coffin, and he was looking for my master.

I was very anxious when I heard him, and the master was not at home, so I asked him what's wrong.

The phone over there was anxious like a house on fire, saying that the coffin was delivered halfway, and the strong wind broke the banner, and the paper man, paper car, paper building and paper mahjong table were all scratched. Let’s send another one. Past.

I was shocked, this was not a good sign, so I asked when I wanted it.

The old man said that for two hours, it would be too late.

As soon as I heard this, I scolded the street angrily. In retrospect, this was a trivial matter the master presided over two days ago.

The family's surname is Hu, and the old lady Junxian passed away. He loved to play mahjong most during his lifetime. For this reason, my master specially asked my master to paste a table of mahjong tiles and burn them over there with three paper "card friends" at the table.

But this "Mahjong table" is no better than a paper man. My master may not be able to do it for two hours.

But the old man was almost crying, saying that the coffin couldn't be buried, he couldn't bear the money, and his reputation was bad. Who would ask him to carry the coffin in the future.

Hearing what he said was so miserable, I had to bite the bullet and say, wait for me!

The family was full of anger when they arrived at the place with the paper bundles, and the old man was paying good things.

After having a face-to-face meeting with them, I picked up the broken bundle of paper on the ground, studied it, and started to make up with glue.

To say that there is no such rule in the paper tie industry, the owner will have to bury it before the paper tie, which is a taboo!

But the owner is anxious, so we can't help it. I took the piece of paper and cut it and glued it, and finally it was almost filled.

But at this moment, I suddenly discovered that the three paper "card friends" had their eyes on them!

As the so-called paper man is the finishing touch, the evil ghost lives. I came down in a cold sweat at the time. I spit on it three times, stepped back a few steps, and cursed: "Who is he so wicked! How can this paper man put his eyes on it? Are you guys recruiting ghosts?"

As soon as I finished speaking, the coffin on the truck suddenly slammed and cracked, revealing a pale finger from inside!

The people present were stunned, and I was shocked, and the hairs on my back stood up.

But if there is no one in charge of this kind of occasion, the funeral will be over, not only that, but the people outside will have to watch the jokes.

If you scare a few more, things will get worse!

Thinking of this, I took two steps forward and coughed: "Did you see it, the old lady is not happy."

"Then... what should I do?"

"It's okay, I'll just go up and call."

I stepped into the car and took the paper money around the coffin a few times like the master, and then threw it out so that the lonely souls and ghosts passing by would not make trouble.

I put three sticks of incense on the old lady again, and started to make big wishes. Why don't you keep your filial piety for three years? What do you want to have a dream? Burn more paper money, and burn a few more "brand friends"...

After making a wish, I bit the bullet, stuffed the old lady's finger back, wiped a cold sweat, and told them that it was all right.

I got out of the car and said to the father-in-law Hu’s son, “Brother, write down all the old mahjong asked for. You can’t ask for this table of mahjong. Let’s burn it in the future. You can quickly take these to the old lady Go into the soil, don't miss the hour."

"That won't work! My old lady liked to play mahjong the most during her lifetime, and she couldn't touch the cards for a day." Hu's father gave the old man a sideways look: "This kid is your master?"

"No, no, it's...little master, apprentice! Hehe." The old Duan smiled and hurriedly winked at me.

I sneered: "This is the end of the story for you, believe it or not. I have been with the master for so long, and I haven't learned much skills, but I know how to..."

When I said this, people really...no face!

Before I could finish, they pulled things up, got in the car and left.

The old guy dragged me into the car too. I didn't want to go, but thinking about my own two-knife technique, let's go. If there is any mistake again, I can remedy it.

Fortunately, everything in the back went smoothly. The ground breaking, the burial, the nailing, the filling of the grave, and the burning of paper money were all fine.

Only when the paper people were burning, the three paper people playing mahjong floated around in the fire, like dancing, making people feel hairy, and they had to hold the sticks to burn them all the time.

After burning the paper man, the eldest son of that family suddenly sat down on the ground and began to convulse, crying and wiping tears on the ground, muttering "Can't find anymore..."

The person next to him asked him what he was looking for, but he ignored it.

"Let you guys don't burn that, something is wrong!" I blamed them.

Now they thought of me again, and begged me for advice.

What idea can I have, I have to let them drag Hu's parents to the house first.

When they arrived at their house, Hu's family son's face was flushed, the blue veins burst out, the eyes were protruding, and he kept beating his chest and scratching his face.

Seeing that this person was about to die, I had to ask a few lads to hold him down and ask the owner if the old lady went wrong.

When I asked, I found out that the old lady was looking for something before she died, and she was breathless before she could find it. As for what it was, they didn't know exactly what it was.

No way, we had to give the same things that the old lady had used to Hu's parents. When did we find it, we were done.

But after looking for it for a long time, Hu's father-in-law just refused to accept it.

Seeing that this big living man was tossing about it was the last breath, and I was also angry. I went to the kitchen to find a kitchen knife, and then I went to the chicken rack to carry a big cock.

In front of Hu's son, I slaughtered the rooster with a single knife, took half a bowl of rooster blood, and then suddenly splashed it on his face.

Hu Jiaozi rolled his throat twice, and finally fell softly and fainted.

I just let out a sigh of relief when he suddenly convulsed all over, and foamed in his mouth. He was still virtuous, and he was muttering "Can't find anymore..."

I was about to splash him with cock blood again. The door slammed and was pushed open. Someone came in from the outside and glanced at me: "It's not a dead body, why are you taking cock blood?"

It seemed to me that people’s tears were about to come down, and I hurried to trot over: "Master, I'm not all right!"

The master glared at me, but ignored me, took one side of the paper bundle, and said to Hu's family son: "Old lady, let go! Yaochi is far away!"

When Mr. Hu saw that my master was coming, he didn't look for it. He gave a yin smile, then suddenly pinched his face with both hands, and scratched out a few blood marks.

It's not over yet, and then he has to dig out his eyeballs again, thanks to the master's quick hand, grabbing his hand, and yelling: "Hold him down!"

With all our hands and feet finally controlling him, the master stepped on his chest with one foot, using both hands and mouth, and quickly pierced a little paper man.

"I can't find it! I can't find it!" He shouted in his voice, his face was covered with veins, and he looked terrifying!